What if I change schools?

We understand that academic journeys can be unpredictable, and we aim to make membership as seamless as possible. If you transfer schools, you can easily update your membership information in your online profile to ensure that you continue to receive all the benefits of membership. Additionally, we understand that students may take breaks from their academic pursuits and want to emphasize that membership with HonorSociety.org is a lifelong designation. You can maintain your membership with us throughout your academic and professional journey, no matter where it takes you.

HonorSociety.org will be with you every step of your journey. Even after transferring schools or graduating, your account will still benefit you. If you transfer schools, please submit a support request and let us know which school you would like your profile changed to.

Most other changes can be done by going to HonorSociety.org and logging in. Once logged in, click the my profile tab then “Edit Profile” within this screen you are able to edit and update any and all information that has changed. Please try to keep your profile updated and as complete as possible as this is your online public profile.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.