The Roadside Assistance Benefit is provided by Roadside Protect Motor Club. Whenever you need roadside assistance for your vehicle, call our toll-free number at 888-929-8715 twenty-four (24) hours a day and request dispatch service and the Roadside Assistance Administrator will arrange to send help to your disabled vehicle from a participating facility.
All expenses covered under the Roadside Protect Program are limited to One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) for any single claim, with a limit of 3 claims per 12 month membership, Any additional expenses beyond this limit will be your responsibility to pay to the Roadside Contractor, Services include the following:
- Towing - When your vehicle is disabled due to mechanical breakdown, the Roadside Assistance Administrator will arrange for a Roadside Contractor to tow it to the nearest service facility.
- Flat Tire Assistance - A flat tire will be changed with your spare tire. lf for any reason, the spare is not usable, the lug- nuts cannot be removed or the vehicle has two flat tires with one usable spare, towing will be provided in accordance with the towing provisions.
- Fuel Delivery Service - An emergency supply of fuel of up to three (3) gallons will be delivered if your covered vehicle runs out of fuel. You will be responsible for the cost of fuel.
- Lock Out Service - If your keys are locked in the vehicle, assistance will be provided to gain entry into the vehicle, in the event the keys are lost and a replacement key is required, you will be responsible for the total cost of a new key.
- Jump Start - Jump start service will be provided to start your vehicle.
- Winching/Extraction - lf your vehicle is stuck in a ditch, mud or snow, but it is accessible from a normally traveled roadway, service will be given to either tow or winch the vehicle.
Article is closed for comments.