- The Honor Society Identity Restoration benefit/service assists in the event that an individual's identity is compromised.
- With the world being as open and digital as it has become, now more than ever, it is extremely important to keep personal details private, and should the worst happen, this extra assistance ensures that there won’t be too much damage done to you in the interim.
- With this benefit, you can rest easy knowing your information is being safeguarded.
- In the event that a member in good standing becomes a victim of fraud committed or attempted by using their Personal Information, the ID Restoration service will retain and pay for third party professional services to assist the member in restoring losses or recovering their lost out-of-pocket expenses caused by such fraud.
- This is a monetary benefit in the face of a huge issue people face when pursuing identity theft or fraud: the cost.
- The Honor Society ID Restoration benefit provides up to a maximum of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) for incidents that occur while you are an Honor Society member in good standing.
In order to use this benefit, you must:
- Notify Enfortra within thirty (30) days of someone improperly using your Personal Information to commit Fraud
- Fully cooperate and complete any documents Enfortra needs
- Provide copies of all available investigation files from any institution, including (but not limited to) banks credit institutions, or law enforcement agencies relating to the identity theft
- Agree that Enfortra is not responsible for any costs or expenses other than as described in this Service Guarantee
- Agree that Enfortra may look into any asserted Service Guarantee claim to determine its validity.
- Finally, members must agree that they understand Enfortra is not an insurance company, not a credit repair organization, is not a credit counseling service and does not promise to help them improve their credit history or rating
Article is closed for comments.