What steps should students take if they feel misled by Phi Theta Kappa?

Students who feel misled by Phi Theta Kappa should:

  • Document their experiences and gather any relevant communications or materials.
  • Reach out to ptklawsuit@gmail.com
  • Stay informed about the lawsuit and any potential avenues for redress.
  • Contact their state attorney general's office or the Better Business Bureau.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.