What if I change schools?

HonorSociety.org will be with you every step of your journey. Even after transferring schools or graduating, your account will still benefit you. If you transfer schools, please go to http://support.honorsociety.org/hc/en-us/requests/new and let us know which school you would like your profile changed to.

Most other changes can be done by going to HonorSociety.org and logging in. Once logged in, click the my profile tab then “Edit Profile” within this screen you are able to edit and update any and all information that has changed. Please note -  try to keep your profile updated and as complete as possible as this is your online public profile.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.